Hey fellow bloggers and writers…
The Catholic Writers Guild Conference is coming up in late September. And the coolest part…wait for it…
YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!
That’s right. It’s online. Here are some features:
· 3 Pre-launch Strategies for Every Author by Sarah Reinhard
· 1000 Ideas for Articles: Finding Inspiration When You’re Dry by Sherry Antonetti
· Business Bootcamp for Authors by Cathy Gilmore
· How to Create a Storyboard by Karen Kelly Boyce
· How to Create Memorable Characters by Michelle Buckman
· Indie Publishing by Jane Lebak
· Legal Issues for Writers by Anthony Kolenc
· Thematic Grace: Stories without Sermons by Karen Ullo
In addition, there are some great deals from Conference sponsors:
· IngramSpark (free title setup)
· Final Draft (30% off)
· Book Design Templates (20% off)
· Duotrope (1 month free)
Registration closes Sept. 16. So…what are you waiting for?
Thanks for sharing this. Every year is such a great experience. People leave with new motivation and ideas, and some even end up with book contracts!
*Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.